Extra Protection. Added Peace of Mind.
You'll enjoy unsurpassed service at the lowers rates possible when you choose Mercury
Save Hundreds or Thousands on Your Insurance
Mercury has been saving families like yours money on auto insurance since 1962. In fact, recent surveys have shown that policyholders can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars each and every year when they switch their auto insurance to Mercury.
But low rates are just the beginning, because when you choose Mercury you'll also get the benefit of having us at Schweickert & Company as your very own dedicated agent. We will work with you to create a coverage plan customized to your needs, so you can rest easy knowing you'll be receiving unbeatable coverage at the best possible price.
Here Are Just a Few of the Coverage Options Mercury Provides
- Liability Pays for damage caused to others if you are at fault in a covered accident, including the services of an attorney to defend you if you are sued after an accident.
- Collision Covers damage to your vehicle incurred as a result of a covered accident, regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive Protects you in the event your vehicle is damaged due to theft, vandalism, flood or other covered perils.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Pays your medical expenses and reimburses you for lost wages in a covered loss.
- Uninsured/UnderinsuredPays for bodily injury to you and other passengers/drivers of your insured vehicle for accidents caused by uninsured/underinsured drivers.
Questions To Consider
You have a lot of choices when it comes to selecting auto insurance coverage and it can get a little confusing. Schweickert & Company is happy to help you through the process, however, here are a few questions to get you started:
- What if I am in an accident? Mercury provides customers with 24/7 toll-free claims service. We will help you every step of the way to ensure that your claim is treated with the attention and respect that you deserve.
- Am I covered when I rent a car? Mercury provides coverage for vehicles you rent while in the U.S., U.S. territories and Canada, subject to certain restrictions.
- Does the company provide small claims court assistance? If you are sued in small claims court as a result of a covered loss, Mercury will help you prepare your defense and in some cases, send a representative with you to court.